четверг, 19 ноября 2009 г.

Alistair Overeem: "Fedor my idol".


The operating champion of fights without rules Strikeforce in heavy weight of Alistair Overeem in interview has declared that wishes to prove to all that it at present is the strongest fighter in heavy weight, but a necessary condition for this purpose is the victory over the fighter №1 in this weight Fedor Emelianenko.

"If I wish to prove that I the strongest I cannot avoid fight with it. Fedor my idol. Telling it, I thought and of other idols over whom has gained victories, for example, Vitor Belfort, Igor Vovchanchin, Peter Aerts. I respect the idols, but leaving on fight I do not wish to lose to them. Fedor the great fighter... But only in MMA. If he fought by rules K-1 rule, that, it seems to me, it would not be so is good as I".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий